We're counting down the days until the Summer Mini-Catalog and its products are gone! Eight more days to get it before it's hasta la vista, baby!!
Today's project is made with the "First Day" stamp set. I originally purchased this set for scrapbooking - it's perfect for all of those, you guessed it, first days of school. But after I ran across a couple of adorable cards made with the set during swaps with other demonstrators, I decided to give a "first day" card a try. Here's the result:
I used my Stampin' Write Markers to ink the images so that I could get the three different colored apples, leaves and stems. This is such a great way to incorporate more than one color on a single stamped image! It's as simple as coloring the images with the markers then "huffing" on the stamp to re-moisten the ink. Depending on the complexity of your color scheme it can be a little time-consuming so leave yourself a few extra minutes to complete the project.Supplies and dimensions are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by O-Ink! and happy stamping!
* First Day Stamp Set (Summer 2010 Mini-Catalog) - 118521 Wood Mount, $23.95 (120051 Clear Mount, $17.95)
* Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set - 115370, $36.95 ** Although more expensive than the average stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes is a great investment. I use it ALL the time!
* Daffodil Delight Card Stock - 119683, $6.95
* Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker - 119677, $3.50
* Wild Wasabi Card Stock - 108641, $6.95
* Wild Wasabi Ink Pad - 109014, $5.95
* Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Marker - 120975, $3.50
* Cherry Cobbler Card Stock - 119685, $6.95
* Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker - 119681, $3.50
* Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker - 100071, $3.50
* Eyelet Border Punch - 119853, $15.95
* 3/16" Corner Rounder - 119871, $6.95
To place an order for Stampin' Up! supplies, email me at love22stamp (at) gmail (dot) com or click here to shop online! Last day to place Summer Mini-Catalog orders is August 31st!