Here's a catalog C.A.S.E (copy and share everything) that I put together last night. My design is a 3 x 3 card. I added the black frame so that you could see it better. Hope you enjoy it!
Supplies: 119951 ($6.95, page 169) - Very Vanilla Card Stock
119704 ($6.95, pg. 167) - Subtles Collection Smooth Assorted Card Stock
* We'll be using Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze and So Saffron
120975 ($3.50, pg. 167) - Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Marker
105114 ($3.50, pg. 167) - So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker
100063 ($3.50, pg. 167) - Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker
120965 ($3.50, pg. 167) - Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker
118309 ($16.95, pg. 201) - Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
119247 ($4.95, pg. 188) - Basic Pearls
111672 ($18.95, page 111) - Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set
110755 ($3.95, page 197) - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut the desired number of cards using Very Vanilla - cut 3" x 6", scored and fold at 3"
2. Ink the corresponding stamp using your Stampin' Write Markers with Wild Wasabi for the stems, So Saffron for two of the flowers, Baja Breeze for two different flowers and Rose Red for the remaining two flowers (see the photo above). "Huff" on the stamp in order to re-moisten the ink then stamp the image off to the right side of the card near the bottom.
3. Punch a flower from So Saffron, Baja Breeze and Rose Red.
4. Affix a small pearl in the middle of each flower.
5. Using the Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue attach the flowers over the corresponding stamped image.
6. Using your Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker, ink the "thanks" portion of the "thanks so much" stamp from Pocket Silhouettes.
Voila! You're finished. Feel free to email me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can order Stampin' Up! supplies by emailing me at the above email address or by visiting my Stampin' Up! website here.